Benefits and Nutrition :
- Grub just two tablespoons of honey a day and get a nutritional boost that can offer health benefits such as better wound healing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honey, rich in antioxidants, has been linked to health benefits like improved heart health, and immunity boosters.
- Coupled with tulsi it treats cough, cold, and respiratory infections.
- It is also an energy booster and a natural remedy for many ailments.
- Tulsi honey can also ease your stress levels and relax you.
- Rich in vitamins, proteins, and minerals it is also a stimulant, expectorant, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac and stomachic.
- May help suppress coughing in children.
- It is easy to incorporate into the diet by simply adding to drinks and shakes, garnish puddings and pancakes.
- Along with boosting your memory, it nourishes your skin and face.
- Acts as a natural sleeping aid and boosts energy level
Nutritional facts :
|Nutritional Value per 100 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||0.2 g|